[RUS] UNSC: "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" - Russia continues firm parenting fo juvenile West

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Apr 13 17:33:46 PDT 2017

Ahh Russia, diplomats of our heart, the gift of communication to the
world that keeps on giving.

And the world sorely needs a firm parent ... few would deny this sad,
sad fact.

Yes indeed, 2017 is turning into the comedy year of the century, and
Russia is centre stage (in a good way), delivering the whip crack of
common sense and decency to many.

One might expect this from ones parents, but no, this is Russia's deputy
United Nations ambassador Vladimir Safronkov delivering a stern finger
wag to UK ambassador Matthew Rycroft for his appalling lack of basic
human decency during a UNSC meeting:

> Look at me when I'm talking to you! Why are you looking away?

Rycroft evidently missed that memo when he was dragged up by his
parents.

  UK's Rycroft Avoids Eye Contact as Russia Shreds More Syria Lies at UN
  Security Council Meeting
  http://russia-insider.com/en/moscow-vows-veto-assad-witch-hunt-resolution/ri19582

and Sergey "laying down parental law" Lavrov, as only he can do :)

  Sergey Lavrov tells shouting NBC reporter to mind her manners
  http://theduran.com/must-watch-sergey-lavrov-tells-shouting-nbc-reporter-to-mind-her-manners/
> “Who was bringing you up? Who was giving you your manners?”
>
>> This is wild. The @StateDept press release from their meeting with
>> Sergey Lavrov begins with a reprimand

and continues to Outclass His American 'Guests', of course:
  http://russia-insider.com/en/capitulation-rex-tillerson-authorizes-us-hacking-against-russian-war-targets-us-television-demands

At least the US is being a little more honest about its actions and
intentions these days:

  NYT just comes out and says it: US should partner with “territorial
  ISIS” to overthrow Assad
  http://theduran.com/nyt-just-comes-out-and-says-it-us-should-partner-with-isis-to-overthrow-assad/

What a year.