[WAR] the Pentagon's "White Helmets" "moderate head choppers" descend to depths unheard of

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Apr 10 21:52:33 PDT 2017

On 2017-04-11 09:35, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Horrific. Trigger warning.
>

> * DISTURBING IMAGES: White Helmets BUSTED killing babies in PR stunt to start war in Syria
> http://theduran.com/warning-disturbing-images-white-helmets-busted-killing-babies-in-pr-stunt-to-start-war-in-syria/
> White Helmets have been caught faking rescues and doctoring dead children.

moderate head choppers.

moderate head choppers.

Every time someone wants war with Russia, repeat "We must defend the
moderate head choppers from the evil tyrant Assad"

After all, we have a duty to do good everywhere, including far away
strangers.

Indeed, especially far away strangers. Pretty sure the parable of the
good Samaritan was all about that.

Indeed, our devotion to far away strangers explains and excuses our
failure to do good to friends, allies, lovers, and family.  And they
don't get stranger than the head choppers.  You don't need to do right
for your lover or your child, because you are going to adopt a black boy
from Somalia as a fashion accessory and transition him to a girl.