Riseup Warrant Canary Falls?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Apr 9 17:57:57 PDT 2017

On 04/09/2017 12:40 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:47:56 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 04/09/2017 07:04 AM, Cari Machet wrote:
>>> people with smarts dont trust anyone
>>>
>>> and people who trust one fraction of someone trying to sell them
>>> something bulletproof are sad blobs of meat - its like famous
>>> people fucking...
>>>
>>> strangely autonomy is in the far reaches of the soul/body some cant
>>> see it even
>> So just sod off with your snide crap, bro.
>
> 	mirimir is defending riseup, more proof that riseup is not to
> 	be 'trusted' at all.

I defended HideMyAss's decision and I defend Riseup's. We all take our
own risks and shouldn't expect a commercial, or even a non-commercial
org to destroy itself over one user. That's just fucking stupid and
self-defeating. OTOH if Riseup was found to have *Voluntarily*
cooperated with the feds... Delivery on demand with a bow on it like the
honeypot op Cloudflare apparently does, I'd be outta there.(I'd venture
Facebook ties a ribbon too because they've sold metdataz to academia for
years now. The US Army War College, Naval Postgraduate School, West
Point... are academia'. )

Rr