[\0xDynamite offlist]: Re: Distribted Social: Urbit, Mastodon

Dr. Dooom drdooom at hushmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:02:01 PDT 2017

> John Newman jnn at synfin.org
> Sat Apr 8 02:27:45 PDT 2017
>
> For maximum safety unplug all devices, and try to keep
> your eyes and ears closed as much as possible!

CIAniggers got you down ?

It's TempleOS for you:
templeos.org
wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS

- -

TempleOS is a free, public domain, open source, x86_64,
non-preemptive multi-tasking, multi-cored, ring-0-only,
single-address-map (identity-mapped), non-networked, PC operating
system.""

TempleOS is simpler than Linux and you can have hours of fun tinkering
because all memory and ports are accessible.  Memory is
identity-mapped at all times, so you can modify any task's memory from
any other task.  You can access all disk blocks, too.  I had a blast
using a C64 disk block editor to modify directories to un-delete
files, when I was a kid.  Maybe, you want to play with a raw-block
database, or make your own file system?""