Why I just left reddit.

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 16:27:39 PDT 2017

> Is microblogging actually useful for anything? Is it conduce to
> conversations, to receiving headline news at least 15 seconds before my
> favourite alt-news website, or to making a cup of coffee for me?

Microblogging should have helped start a planetary shift, but maybe it
will be useful after one.

> The real question is whether there is a decent transition plan to
> encourage normies to get off their proprietary addictions onto something
> better, freer, with rainbows and kicking savannah Gnus attached?

There is a transition plan, but apparently no one's started yet.  I
made a page for [[ignite]]ing one at wiki.hackerspaces.org.  It paves
the way to start the snowball rolling downhill, so far, no one's
started.

> Many questions, not many answers yet...

Much impatience.  It's like being a racehorse trained to win, only
having to spin hamster wheels waiting for the gates to open.
Unfortunatley, I'm not a gatekeeper.  Anyone know one?

\0xd