Riseup Warrant Canary Falls?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Apr 9 07:53:10 PDT 2017

On 04/09/2017 07:47 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 04/09/2017 07:04 AM, Cari Machet wrote:
> So SIGAINT is gone, like Tormail before them. But Riseup is still there.

Sigaint was hosted by Cloudflare. You'd have to be a fucking idiot. I
suspect one of Cloudflare's main sources of revenue today is helping
five-eyes stalk tor. Which would explain why Hushmail isn't 'protected'
by cloudflare but the captcha panel you get when attempting to log in
through tor broswer is...

Rr