60 Missles, 60 Seconds, $100M

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Apr 7 18:26:23 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 08, 2017 at 11:18:33AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Only a couple of weeks after Israel's threats to destroy/ target Syria's
> air defenses as well..

Make that "since Tuesday". Quick turnaround boys, quick turnaround.

I'm sure international eyes will be solidly on (((Kushner))) going
forward.

Trump Delivers After Israel Calls for 'Precision Strikes' Against Syria
http://russia-insider.com/en/israel-applauds-us-missile-attack-mulls-airstrikes-against-syrian-chemical-factories/ri19477

Amos Yadlin:
> “We are not clean from the fact that 200-300 km. from our border
> things are happening that as Jews and Israelis it is forbidden for us
> to allow to happen,” he said.

A few days late, but errand boy Trump still delivered.