60 Missles, 60 Seconds, $100M

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Apr 7 10:15:34 PDT 2017

On 04/07/2017 09:21 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>> It gets 'better' ... The New York Times reporter writing the hit piece
>> blaming the Syrian govt for the chemical weapons attack that never
>> happened also 'co-wrote the Iraq aluminum tube story in 2002':
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/850359176505298949
> On never happening...
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/63xaqh/us_launches_missiles_at_syrian_base_after/dfxtevs/
>
> "Allow me to break it down a bit, and prove to you that this is a
> massive false flag for multiple reasons
> First, our narrative
> "Gas Attack" happens 45 minutes after the Susan Rice story makes FOX news
> First outlets to run the story: WSJ, NYT, MSNBC, and CNN.
> Plaster pictures of dead kids all over their outlets.
> Completely ignoring and derailing the biggest scandal in modern US
> political history.
> "
>

> ps: Stockholm authorities busy inciting nationwide fear right now too...
>

> US Trump/Repubs killing net neutrality so problematic live feeds from
> indie street journos can get region killed because oh muh tier-1
> bandwidths are aching.

The US even ignored it's own 'Rebels" eyewitness account. They claimed
it was an SU-22 that hit the building containing the CWD. That aircraft
isn't normally capable of carrying CWDs and I SERIOUSLY DOUBT the
Russians would give the SAF the proper mounts to do so, even if
available. I'm also VERY SKEPTICAL that the CW agent was Sarin. There's
loads of pics of USAID's "White Helmets" handing the victims without
even gloves on yet no reports of sick or dead 'helmets', and initial
reports coming out of Idlib passed on by regional twitter accounts at
the time claimed it was probably Chlorine.

Nevertheless, this was NOT a "Chemical Attack", it was a "Chemical
Release" from a building under control of the so-called 'rebels' who
were apparently manufacturing CWDs in the vicinity of civilian
populations and the US is using it as a post-facto excuse, by distorting
the facts, for their weeks-old boots-on-Syrian-soil-illegally invasion
of the country.

All the creeps are cheering:

https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/850381753554313216
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/850185408394780674
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/850386646725926912
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/850381915890753536

https://twitter.com/SaudiEmbassyUSA/status/850229963995336705

Raytheon's stocks rose 2.1% pre-trading day even though many of the
missiles failed.

https://twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/850317898711257089
https://twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/850386466207387649

Rr