[Cryptography] Regulations of Tempest protections of buildings

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:55:01 PDT 2017

Leichter:
>> If people want to be apologists for the Secret Arbitrary Control Profit State,
>> they exactly deserve what they get, and such things do and will affect you
>> eventually. oh, are you going to praise the $1000 it costs you do buy the
>> driver / tax / employment / marriage "law". If you can't see, read, debate,
>> contest and ply to modify the entirety of the law, freely, even as a $broke
>> bum on the street, it's not a law....

> Hey, I'm not apologizing for or attempting to justify anything.  I'm reporting on today's reality.  (I know, "reality-based" seems to be a concept under challenge right now.)
>
> Feel free to decide for yourself just what the law actually *is* as the State provides you with free meal and board for violating what *it* has decided it is.

If one has to *pay* to read the *law*, then today's reality is *wrong*.
The prior paragraphs stand, including the winnable case people have
under defined situations, it's expected people may have to reread in red
pill mode to grok that. Go ahead, pay for that $1000 crypto key today,
see what they do to you tomorrow. As said, it is you who won't be able
to afford the tax to read the law, nor parry it, and you will be subject
to it as you say, oh and then you will complain, while eating your free meal.