Amir Taaki: Crypto Currency Anarchist, Fights ISIS with Rojava YPG

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Apr 5 06:51:12 PDT 2017

The YPG aren't anarchists. Anarchists don't 'do' "nations" or "borders".
Period.

They also don't collude with the military special forces of imperial
nations.

The Kurds are a 'special kind of stupid' you know? The US keeps screwing
them over and over an over again and they just never seem to learn.
You'd figure they'd have nted it after the US sold out it's Iran
harrassing pets, the PKK and turned them over to the Iraqis for, as the
Iraqis said "deprogramming or elimination". Maybe it's because just a
little over a hundred years ago, like the Sarts, a tribal group nearly
extinguished now, or the Yadzis more currently, they were animist who
believed in majick and couldn't escape from a circle drawn around them.
They're not quite ready to play with the Big Boys, and eventually they
will be either culturally assimilated into Western society as "refugees"
or wiped out.

Rr