peak MSM [WAR] [RUS] [IT NEVER ENDS]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 2 17:39:58 PDT 2017

>From April fools to year-round fools, the lame stream media is doing the
West a great service (well, you know sarcasm when you see it by now... I
hope).

All hail, Reuters, that bastion of conservative substance and down to
earth real politik reporting, or should we say "historical register of
authentic and authoritative records".

Reuters Rejoices After Teenagers Hunt For Pokemon/Protest Putin in
Central Moscow
http://russia-insider.com/en/media-rejoices-after-ten-teenagers-hunt-pokemonprotest-putin-central-moscow/ri19402
"
Literally 100 people gathered near Red Square in central Moscow on
Sunday to protest the reign of Thug Putin and capture Pokemon, according
to a terrifying report by Reuters, a "serious" news outlet which
actually spent time, energy and money reporting on a 100-person rally
that catered to bored teenagers.

Yes, it's clear that sexually confused Russian adolescents are preparing
to storm the Kremlin and seize Putin's rarest Pikachu.

This is more dangerous than Maidan:

 http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-protests-moscow-idUSKBN1740HN

"