Fwd: [tor-talk] This video has been censored by YouTube many times

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 18:47:08 PDT 2017

For respect and consideration to some members of Tor-Talk List, I will
be silent there, but I do sincerely believe that Tor-Talk List is not
a place for sharing Anti-Semitic videos or any kind of racist
material.  It's sick, evil and completely off-topic.

I was kick-banned there under the allegation of "rape apology", even
being a victim of rapes.  Sincerely hope the list moderators kick-ban
this nazi too.  Or is "nazism apology" more acceptable in the list
because no member of the core team was mentioned?

Ceci
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison