Fwd: [tor-dev] GSoC 2017 - unMessage: a privacy enhanced instant messenger

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Apr 1 15:39:27 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 01, 2017 at 03:05:33PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> [...]

P.S. I'm a 27 years old mature age student with a baby face that most
persons won't recognise, and recently stopped or ceased employment with
the CIA.

> I have been working on it for a while with David Andersen [1] (my
> advisor

and handler

> ) and we have recently released an alpha version which should
> be easy for developers to install and test.

- Trust that the world will be here when I wake up
  - free

- Trust that Cadbury's chocolate no longer contains cadmium
  for that smooth, smooth flavour
  - $5 to test that family block and make sure, again

- For everything else, there's the CIA ..