Kafka on the GateKeepers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:01:43 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017, at 2:22 AM, ju at n wrote:

>         The text made me think of somebody wanting to enter "law
>         school" or wanting to become a lawyer but I doubt that's what
>         he meant either.
>
>         I suppose the meaning could be cryptic, surreal or...kafkaesque
>         after all.

Hi, my dear.  I think you will appreciate this reading and analysis of
the Kafka's text in Spanish.  It's interesting!  :)

http://www.academia.edu/3878533/Ante_La_Ley_On_Kafkas_Before_the_Law_in_the_midst_of_Generalized_Exceptions_spanish_translation_for_OPCION_ITAM_173_

Even in Spanish, the translation kept the original sense of "Before
The Law", adopting the delicate title "Ante La Ley."