DDoS Of Things -

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Sep 29 11:06:03 PDT 2016

On 09/29/2016 05:54 AM, John Newman wrote:

>> On Sep 28, 2016, at 9:14 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>>

>> On 09/28/2016 10:31 AM, Sean Lynch takes the words right out of my mouth:
>>
>>> The Internet is starting to feel a lot more like feudalism,
>>

>> What I stated a while back about my reasons for never getting involved
>> in the computer industry as a way to earn my bucks... I don't get along
>> with fewdal punkz and hypercompetitive-hyperagressives reel well. So
>> what did they do? They FUCKED the whole 'Fucking thing’.
>
> You can do IT work for anbody… you don’t have to code/sysadmin/whatever
> strictly for a company in the computer industry.  This has been my shift
> in the past few years.
>
> John

I've done web design for friends and occasionally someone I don't know,
but I never made a living from it.

Sort of like I smoke weed and will occasionally sell a bit to a friend
for spare cash but I wouldn't do it for a living. Because weed, as the
rastamon says, is a sacrament, and information should be free. Which
means it wouldn't be ethical by my standards to earn a living at it.
I've always preferred manual labor anyway. Digging ditches.
Audio/Broadcast engineering, Precision machining. Truck driving...
Repairing things... Sometimes even computers.

Rr