[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Wed Sep 28 22:36:26 PDT 2016

> 	I don't know what you're talking about. Then again, neither do
> 	you.

What can I say, you get me so flustered, its tough to think with you
around, hot pants.

> 	What was your last display of buddhist stupidity? Ah yes,
> 	"bluecore". Oh, and you wouldn't work for BAE...except when
> 	they fight 'opressive governments' perhaps...

<snicker>

Linear thinkers are so predictable. You really should spend some time on
7+10=5. It would pay off more.

And BAE doesn't fight anyone. They simply supply to those who do. And I
don't work with, or get involved with militaries, their suppliers, or
their flunkies.

I do, however, contract with a variety of firms, from time to time.
Sometimes in less than prestigious industries, like marketing. Sometimes,
far more interesting areas.

You can hold that against me, if you choose, but I'd expect something
different from a good Adam Smith libertarian. Then again, we both know you
don't believe that.

You're too wet pants scared to believe in anything. That's OK honey, I'll
rock you to sleep and sing you a lullaby.

toodles.