DDoS Of Things -

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:54:37 PDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 9:23 PM,  <xorcist at sigaint.org> wrote:
> Bluecore is one of them. They're hiring.

http://bluecore.com/platform/
http://bluecore.com/careers/

I'd bet a lot of readers here would have major ethical issues with
what they do... collect and mine info so they can cold call, spam,
promote, engineer, and market people brands and junk they don't
need... and wouldn't be into working in that line of business.

http://bluecore.com/who-we-are/
[note average age of pictures]
http://bluecore.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/09-team-persists-400x400.png
"knowing that nothing lasts forever. When it’s time for you to grow
elsewhere, we’re behind you 100%"
... probably pushing your wheelchair out the door if you're over that.

(Irony exposed in marketers marketing themselves, lol :)

Of course some the other stuff they have / do under the
hood is surely cool, from a model, tech, data perspective.

> I won't give the others because, I still have relationships
> with them. But Bluecore is awesome

Parsing... and presumably formerly with bluecore.

Go find me rockets, networks, and cool physical stuff to build...
something / data useful to society / humanity / future / action...
not pimping pointless Hilfiger jackets and Puravida bracelets.