[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:04:39 PDT 2016

On Sep 28, 2016 10:25 PM, "grarpamp" <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > My love, you don't have faith, tsk tsk...  Did you watch the "Fist of
Jesus"

> Esta filma es "Los Pescados de Jesus" :)

Did you already watch "Kung Fury", my love?  "Hackerman" is more powerful
than Jesus using fishes to fight against zombies, hahaha!!!  ;D

http://youtu.be/bS5P_LAqiVg

Kung Fury is an over-the-top 80’s action comedy that was crowd funded
through Kickstarter.  It features Kung Fury, a Kung Fu renegade cop who
travels back in time to kill his Nemesis, Hitler.  The film features nazis,
dinosaurs, vikings and cheesy one-liners.