[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:34:35 PDT 2016

On Sep 28, 2016 5:54 PM, <xorcist at sigaint.org> wrote:

> And I love a man that can whisper sweetly in Spanish to me. I'll have a
margarita with you any day, sugar tits.

Err...  Sorry for disappointing you, darling.  Our sweet Juan wasn't being
romantic and inviting you to drink margaritas with him...  :-/

"margaritas ante porcos"  -  Pearls before swine.

[Don't throw] pearls before swine.  Based on the verse found in the Bible;
Matthew 7:6 in which it is written: "Give not that which is holy unto the
dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you" [tear you into pieces].

A caution against offering the uncultured anything of quality; or, a
caution against presenting anything to those who have no appreciation for
the value of the product that has been created.