[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:29:06 PDT 2016

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:02:27 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> Big picture: the harm they did led to a civil war which enabled their
> federal government in a power grab.

	Wrong as usual.

> Small scale perspective? Yeah, they benefited.

	So, they benefited - slavery was good for them.

> Larger scale? No, they
> lost a great deal,

	Generations of slave owners didn't lose a thing.

> and the American south went from being wealthy to
> being poor.

	So 'the south' was wealth under slavery? And I guess the
	wealthiest people were the million of slaves? Have you tried
	thinking before typing?

> Thanks for the wonderful example, in fact.

	Yes, wonderful example of your ability to say the most stupid
	things.

	Back to your first sentence. Slavery was 'bad' because it led
	to a 'power grab' - Amazing proof-by-circular-logic eh? And why
	are 'power grabs' bad?