Yahoo is sued for gross negligence over huge hacking

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Wed Sep 28 12:55:14 PDT 2016

Give the grandfather's situation, I can understand the suit in this case.

Personally though, as much as I dislike Windows, Win10 has been a pleasant
experience for me comparative to XP, 7, and especially 8. Granted, I don't
have a great deal of use for Windows generally, and my usage is restricted
to inside VMs. Dunno what it would be like on the iron.

Nevertheless, it is pretty cool to get a check from Microsoft.