Yahoo is sued for gross negligence over huge hacking

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Wed Sep 28 10:49:16 PDT 2016

===
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/09/27/windows_10_small_claims_settlement/

Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's
PC, says man

Microsoft has paid the relative of an Alzheimer’s patient
for having to scrub his PC clean of Windows 10.

Jesse Worley said he'd received a cheque for $650 from Microsoft
– seen by The Register – which he told us he'd received after
threatening the giant with court action over an unwanted
Windows 10 upgrade.
===

Don't know if this is true, theregister appear yellow journos.