the hacker

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:00:12 PDT 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3238720/The-BORN-identity-Russian-secret-agent-Anna-Chapman-gives-birth-child-Moscow-refuses-father.html
> 'Most likely the father of the baby is Snowden, even though he looks
> like Julian Assange.'
> Hej ;)

Oh, what a pity, dear...  My cute Russians definitely are not so cute as
Anna Chapman!  :(

Two of them are pretty hairy and would be very "strange" using lots of
make-up and pretty sexy black lingerie, like Anna was using in Maxim's
cover, a popular Russian magazine.  There are some other pics of this
interesting essay.

It was very "intelligent" and "sensitive" make erotic pics to prove she was
a great spy in the USA, serving Russia's government interests.  This way
she seems just a Bond Girl, not James Bond.  Or a modern Mata Hari,
hihi...  ;)

Well...  The father of the baby probably is Putin.  She has cute bobbies,
he has a cute prick...  Cuteness Overload, yay!!!  :D

(And I think Snowden is still loyal to his partner, aww... <3 )

My cute Russians are not beautiful, but they are honest, intelligent and
don't work for Putin, what is pretty ok for me!  I prefer them!  :)