the hacker

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:07:20 PDT 2016

On Sep 27, 2016 11:41 AM, "Sean Lynch" <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> Given how nationalistic Zen says Russians are, I wouldn't be surprised if
a lot of them hack for free, thus significantly reducing the need for TAO
or changing its role to more of a support organization. American
ultra-nationalists tend to be too dumb to hack.

Sean, if you want to know him, one of my cutest Russian friends is living
in San Francisco, nearby from you.  He is a pretty fun, an intelligent
hacker, who thinks for himself and will tell you that most of the Russian
people are NOT stupid blind Putin's socketpuppets.

Kisses, balalaica and vodka!  <3

Ceci