the hacker

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Sep 27 06:41:08 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 07:18:03AM +0300, ?????????????????? wrote:
> Great Cypher-Hacker-Punks i would call these guys.
> Hack NOT for the money, NOT for your ego,
> BUT
> For the sake of revealing the TRUTH. And fight the LIE!
>
> Yeah, those guys are the true Cypher-Hacker-Punks. They should be
> subscribed to this list. Instead of 50% of the techno-hypocrites we've got
> here. (only 50%?)
> .

Give me a fucking break. You think the Russian equivalent of TAO
(whatever its called, I have no clue) hacks for free, or out of
their undying love for their dictator Putin?

They do it for the money, and for the fun. It's no doubt quite an
interesting job to hack shit all day without fear of legal reprisal.

John