[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 26 17:33:40 PDT 2016

On 09/26/2016 12:35 PM, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net
> <mailto:rayzer at riseup.net>> wrote:
>

>     On 09/26/2016 10:54 AM, Sean Lynch wrote:
>
>     >
>     > "the UKRAINIANS HAVE ASKED FOR HELP."
>     >

>     Diem 'asked for help' too!
>
>     Remember?
>
>     Now remember how he was installed. By the US.
>

> You claim he was "installed," yet clearly not acting in the US's
> interest.

I got to right... there. And I stopped. He just wasn't the right guy for
the job so they killed him and installed someone else.Ky, who last I new
lived in SoCal, got death threats all the time and didn't understand
why... As his ex-ARVN thugs were doing military-style home invasion
robberies in the SF Bay area whose victims wouldn't talk to the police,
who couldn't protect them and they knew it...

Of COURSE he was acting in a manner more suitable to the US. The option
was... Horrors! Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh, and the *Terror* of SE Asian Com Com
Communism!

Rr

 Why might that be? Perhaps because he wasn't actually