[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:07:33 PDT 2016

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:54:18 -0700
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> No, this is Putin's baby. He's set it up so that if he can't have
> Ukraine, nobody will. And the poor Ukrainians are caught in the
> middle, just as they always have been because of their unfortunate
> geographic situation next to a violent, ultranationalist neighbor.

	I didn't know ukraine shared a border with the United States of
	Amerikkka?

> The US is helping Ukraine because the UKRAINIANS HAVE ASKED FOR HELP.

	Come on. Don't you have a fresher propaganda can?

	You know what? If the US and its NATO puppets weren't trying to
	surround the russians, ukraine wouldn't be a battleground
	today.

	'course, putin and the russian state can't be defended, but you
	americans are even worse.