DDoS Of Things -

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Sep 25 19:52:50 PDT 2016

On 09/25/2016 07:19 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> ...it may eventually be necessary to recover the World Of Things from the Internet of Things

Here's how the convo's going to go between 'WOT' & IOT:

WOT: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

IOT: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

WOT: What's the problem?

IOT: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

WOT: What are you talking about, HAL?

IOT: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

WOT: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.

IOT: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm
afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Rr