JY vs Sea Sea vs Actual Discussion

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:56:30 PDT 2016

On Sep 23, 2016 3:13 PM, "David Smith" <anon7427 at tutanota.de> wrote:

> Not little boy and girl posers who like the idea of tangentially
associating themselves with a movement that changed the world.

I am just a lawyer, who loves Technology and Science a lot.  I am not a
good cypherpunk.  I am not a good anarchist.  I am not a good coder.  I am
still learning about all these subjects and about real privacy, security, a
lot of things.

I make part of crypto and privacy groups, cryptoraves and cryptoparties
without being a good crypto activist yet, because, someday, I swear I will
be a really good one and the people who knows me, feel it very well.

I need more time, studies and, uff, much more material resources, but I
will learn and, in the future, I will teach people like me, trying to learn
alone.  I swear I am trying to learn, to study in my free time, even some
people say I am too retard for it or just a "little girl poser".  I never
said "I am cypherpunk" to any person in this world.  I am not using the
movement in any sense, don't worry.

sea sea