Cypher piggie = JY = sea sea

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:45:04 PDT 2016

On Sep 23, 2016 2:04 PM, "rooty" <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I aint no troll!!!!!!

Yes, you do are a troll.

In your first message on this list, you used the nick "jaun" and asked
about John Young and Cryptome  (thread:  "Cryptome run by feds").  In
another topic  (thread:  "Number of onions online", you mentioned that
"[Tor] is [used 99,9% for] illegal activity and drugs".  And the rest is
for your "honey pot"."

Your first message using the nick "roosty", about Cloudfire, on the thread
"Re: flexthismotherfucker" was not so annoying, you was just provoking.

Your second message using the nick "rooty" was bizarre and aggressive.  You
posted the link for one of
the most bizarre, stupid and racist videos that I saw, on a thread named
"Niggers".

Being sincere, I had no stomach for watching this video, named "How Savage
Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?".  It's
disgusting, nasty, harmful to offend the black people.  Someone who judges
a person for the melanin in their skin doesn't deserve and doesn't have my
respect.

"Cypher Piggie" wrote several times the word "nigga", very racist.  You
have the Cypher Piggie from Hell patterns, not me and never John Young.  I
am not a "nigga", troll, I am a "Jap", but offending my black bros is
really to ask for being kicked right in the balls.  Remember it.

Your next thread was "Xorcist = Coderman".  Guy, Xorcist and Coderman are
different persons, with different styles and points of view.  Horrible
bet!  You just offended Xorcist and, if he is still alive and reading the
list, Coderman.

And, finally, this absurd thread "Cypher piggie = JY = sea sea".

Troll, I deeply love, respect and admire John Young,  Architect.  It would
be a honor and a pleasure to be him, even for some minutes.  Only a really
stupid person would link a real cypherpunk like JY with an annoying troll
like Cypher Pig.

Get a life and go study, make something useful to the group and to the
world.

sea sea