JY vs Sea Sea vs Actual Discussion

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Sep 23 18:29:50 PDT 2016

Now that's a project relevant to CPunk interests:  Rubber Hose was
never finished,  The hidden container feature in Truecrypt is unstable
and unreliable (therefore also "unfinished") per my experience.  The
file system you describe seems to provide a real solution.

Being able to hand off keys harmlessly when some border control
officer wants to turn your electronics inside out:  Priceless.

:o)