Sim Theory

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Tue Sep 20 12:48:35 PDT 2016

> It's turtles all the way down.... Actually, I like to think
> that the universe is infinite and forever, except current
> models predict heat death once entropy is reached in
> some enormous amount of time...
>
> But who fucking knows, really?

Truth.

I find it difficult to believe in the heat death of the universe. The Big
Crunch makes sense to me. The universe expands for a time, and collapses.
Like breathing.

But continual expansion with the universe turning into some cold,
undefinable soup.. I don't know. It's just difficult for me to swallow,
because it has no analog, or precedent. Then again, maybe thats the whole
gig. The only truly unique thing in the universe will be its fantastically
drawn out, boring death.