Xorcist = Coderman

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Sep 19 19:42:23 PDT 2016

I don't know who "coderman" is, nor do I really give a fuck. But rather
than let such a lame attempt at an insult go, and leaving me feeling
unsatisfied, I reckon I'll have a proper go round.

My mum's so old she shits oil. I haven't been fucked in so long, my donger
grew hands and so it could jerk itself off. I'm just a stupid fucking
cunt.

There. That's better. Fuck, if you're going to do something at least make
a halfshit attempt at it.

And Zen, while I'll be happy to wax philosophical about a great many
things, if I beg your pardon there .. I'm not here for shared common
delusions or shifting society and all that shit. That's for real life, ya
know mate? I'm here for the fucking lulz, and I hold out hope that maybe a
novel crypto system will get discussed.

But since I have to insult my fucking self and no one talks crypto, its
looking a might dry on both counts.