on communication - [zen at freedbms.net: Re: [geany/geany] fails to open Microsoft UTF-16LE file (MSO Word CUSTOM.DIC dictionary file) (#1238)]

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Mon Sep 19 10:57:30 PDT 2016

Are you seriously bragging to this list about how you engage in coder
dick-size comparisons? I'm guessing you think you won the one you're
sharing, or you wouldn't be sharing it. But then, we already knew social
skills weren't your strong suit.

Guess it's a nice break from the usual Russian propaganda and Holocaust
denial, at least.