[WAR] USA, Empire of Murderers, accidentally bombs strategic Syrian military airport for 50 minutes straight

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Sep 18 09:26:17 PDT 2016

The United States officially became ISIS air support yesterday. The same
with Israel and AQ in the Golan Heights (petro-transmission
infrastructure on the route from Syria to the Med) where the IAF
attacked SAA fighting AQ affliated 'islamists'.

Meanwhile shit is poppin' off all over the place on the east coast,

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/nyregion/chelsea-explosion-new-york-city.html?_r=0

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-newjersey/fbi-takes-over-investigation-of-nj-pipe-bomb-blast/41719444

In the 23rd street NYC bombing, it looks like the person who set up the
Tsarnaevs didn't get paid. Two pressure cooker bombs in trashcans blocks
apart. I haven't takne a gance, nor has the media mentioned whether
there were any possible rational reasons for the placement, such as an
org in an office building nearby some terrorist or another would be
interested in targeting, or whether it was random placement, opportunity...

Rr