Fucking comedy of old white guy parasites [Bruce Schneier's blog]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:40:13 PDT 2016

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:45:31 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 05:11:57PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:49:39 +0300
> > Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> > > lol, Russia and China. Did he miss the Norks?
> >

> > 	Come on guys. Schneier is one of 'us' - he's a 'cypherpunk'
> > at
>
> "guys" is not very politically correct for the gal chix on the list.

	I thought "guys" was gender neutral. Then again, despite being a
	fed, english is not my first language, so I wasn't 100% sure.

	http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/11816/is-guy-gender-neutral

	"You guys" is a familiar, all-inclusive way of addressing a
	group of men or women directly."

	"The plural "guys" definitely is, at least here in San Francisco
	— I'm often hearing all-girl companies here being greeted with
	'Hi guys, how are you doing?'.

	etc.

	So, I won't be executed, at least for that offense.