flexthismotherfucker

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Sep 16 08:15:25 PDT 2016

On 09/15/2016 11:32 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/16/2016 12:22 AM, juan wrote:

>>> I made that comment before reading Schneier's piece. Is he a "good
>>> guy"? I have no clue. He's quite clever, for sure. Maybe he works for
>>> TLAs, and thinks it good. How would we know?
>>
>> 	schneier is now a high ranking member of the tor mafia, that
>> 	means he is a US military contractor. So he works for P - as
>> 	Pentagon. M as in Military.
>>
>> 	It's also painfully obvious that schneier is a US proaganda bot.
>> 	The articles in his blog are textbook examples of US terrorism.
>> 	"we need more government to protect the internet" "israeli
>> 	nazi 'security' wall is great" that kind of crass thing.
>>
>> 	Finally, my point was that your comment about china was oddly
>> 	in sync with schneier's propaganda.
>>
>> 	just for fun, search, cloudflare site:schneier.com
>>
>> 	Is there anything interesting?
>
> He does seem pretty OK with CloudFlare :( I'm disappointed.

They offer free protection to small sites. That means hot-button
activists, and that's what scares the crap out of me. If they want to
tell the CIA all about DemocracyNow! I could give a fuck (less of a fuck
anyway). But when I see them as intermediaries connecting to NoDAPL
sites, FergusonAction blogs, BB's post-bust ProjectPM (Their CEO
wouldn't admit it but I extrapolated from a short rather hostile
'interview' Yasha Levine arranged on Twitter that the owner of the
server, not BB's people, oked that) I see an organization literally
seeking documentation on local activists with no resources to protect
themselves legally from federal persecution.

Rr