flexthismotherfucker

Ben Tasker ben at bentasker.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 02:55:30 PDT 2016

>>> But then you'll say that it's just americunts pretending to be
>>> Chinsese ;)
>>
>>       And you can't prove that's not the case?
>
> Nope, I can't. I just do whois on the IPs. Maybe whois is faked. Or
> maybe they're just leased anonymously.

I've seen more boxes in China that were *very* poorly secured than not
(could be selection bias of course) so it's just as likely they're
compromised boxes. In fact in the majority of cases it's probably more
likely - China's a good place to originate from if your aim is to make it
difficult for anyone in the Western World to trace a connection back to
your real location - at least by legal methods.

--
Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk