flexthismotherfucker

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:22:25 PDT 2016

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:59:22 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> > 	And it also just so happens that schneie (who you said is a
> > 	'good guy'?) is parroting war propaganda about china?
>
> I made that comment before reading Schneier's piece. Is he a "good
> guy"? I have no clue. He's quite clever, for sure. Maybe he works for
> TLAs, and thinks it good. How would we know?

	schneier is now a high ranking member of the tor mafia, that
	means he is a US military contractor. So he works for P - as
	Pentagon. M as in Military.

	It's also painfully obvious that schneier is a US proaganda bot.
	The articles in his blog are textbook examples of US terrorism.
	"we need more government to protect the internet" "israeli
	nazi 'security' wall is great" that kind of crass thing.

	Finally, my point was that your comment about china was oddly
	in sync with schneier's propaganda.

	just for fun, search, cloudflare site:schneier.com

	Is there anything interesting?