UK: Censors, Tracks and Balkanizes Its Internet; 10yrs for Pirates

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Wed Sep 14 23:11:19 PDT 2016

The UK Gov has spent two generations indoctrinating people right from birth that privacy is only for bad people, big corporations will look after them, gov dependency is a good thing, debt is a good thing, politics is of no interest and too complicated for them etc etc

Only subversive types would think otherwise and so any of you opposing their plans are quite simply extremists and terrorists.

Unless the peoples minds can be 'reprogrammed' then those of us subversive types who have somehow avoided being brainwashed will become criminals according to the state.

So, Brits on the list, expect a bumpy ride.