flexthismotherfucker

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:40:20 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM, oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> As for your comments earlier with regards to morals and ethics, if you
> provide an anti surveillance service then you'd expect a trustworthy service
> to take a very anti-surveillance stance and refuse to deal with corps that
> are part of the surveillance machine.
> It is the very basis of who sigaint is and yet they seem happy to be
> associated with Cloudflare, raises questions in my mind about who they
> really work for or how much they care about those they are supposed to
> serve.

This. Sigaint *chose* to put up CF, which is weird as above.
You could also roast them on offering webmail too.
But as usual, that's just the surface level in this game.
Also note cypherpunk Lackey was employed by cloudflare.
In addition to CIA guy mentioned earlier.

More realistically, if donations aren't covering attack bandwidth,
hoster is getting pissed, and it's a lame clearnet static infopage,
I'd probably CF the fucker too. CF's friends already tap it in other
ways so no loss there.