flexthismotherfucker

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Sep 13 08:53:03 PDT 2016

On 09/13/2016 08:00 AM, Razer wrote:

> On 09/12/2016 11:26 PM, Mirimir wrote:
>> On 09/13/2016 12:18 AM, oshwm wrote:
>>> The difference is you have the chinese knocking on your front door and are blocking them whereas you are willingly giving the secrets of your browsing across multiple sites to a single organisation whose CEO has links to the US DoD (arguably more damaging and interventionist than the chinese).
>>> You will then be profiled and your future actions predicted and even influenced in order to protect the interests of the US MIC.
>>> Nope, nothing to worry about from Cloudflare at all :D
>>>
>>> My advice is: if an organsation touches Cloudflare then you shouldn't touch that organisation.
>>
>> You're missing the fucking point!
>>
>> Using Sigaint for email has nothing to do with CloudFlare. You can't
>> even hit Sigaint webmail, except as a Tor onion service. CloudFlare
>> doesn't proxy mailserver connections. It's just their fucking website.
>>
>> Unless you have some actual evidence, you're just blowing smoke ;)
>

> What if I told you... They might direct you to the fed's exit nodes.

Dude, you're just bullshitting. There are no exit nodes in onion service
connections. There are two Tor circuits, one specified and built by the
user, and the other specified and built by the onion service, and they
meet at the rendezvous point. Who do you think is influencing that, and
how? Are you accusing Sigaint of being compromised, or just ragging on
them because they use CloulFlare?

In order for Sigaint to exchange messages with clearnet mailservers,
they must have gateways. And those gateways are obviously points of
attack. But I pretty fucking sure that Sigaint uses transport security
with clearnet mailservers. And everything ought to be GnuPG encrypted,
so I don't particularly care how mail from Sigaint gets routed out in
clearnet. Important stuff should never leave onionland, anyway :)

> Further, you have no control whatsoever over the routing of emails sent
> from SigAint.

It doesn't matter much.

> As far as blowing smoke, they don't let you smoke in Federal prisons
> anymore. As was rehashed in the Tor discussions over and over and over
> again, would you depend in it (Tor or 'TorFlare') if your freedom or
> life depended on it? I always said 'Tor gives you the time to send your
> shit and gtfo of the wireless cafe and that's about it'. If it's
> 'TorFlare', they'll catch you 'on the way out the door'.

You're full of shit, bro.