flexthismotherfucker

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Sep 13 00:00:45 PDT 2016

On 09/13/2016 12:33 AM, oshwm wrote:
> Well obviously all I've said about Cloudflare is well documented

Yeah, but there's nothing there about Sigaint, is there?

> but in terms of sigaint, its your choice but with the documented
> issues with Cloudflare then I would expect any org who is trying to
> provide protection against 'dragnet surveillance' would be morally
> and ethically opposed to services such as Clouflare, wouldn't you?

You're as bad as Juan with the "morally and ethically" bit ;)

It's my impression that Sigaint is pretty neutral about moral and
ethical issues. Yes, they provide protection against "dragnet
surveillance". But the fact that CloudFlare is insecure, and may be an
NSA honeypot, is no reason for them to avoid using it for posting a
warning on their gateway IP. That warning is just for clueless mail
admins and LEA. Their website is <http://sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion/>.