Free speech - front lines in Australia - [personal at bernardgaynor.com.au: Update: battle for free speech]

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Mon Sep 12 23:29:12 PDT 2016

There appear to be a few people being very vocal on this list at the moment with very Pro Statist views.

Don't have a problem with that as such, just noticed a sudden upswing since the discussion of the Tor mail list censorship :D

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid and the Tor management haven't called in PsyOps assistance from their CIA pals :D