flexthismotherfucker

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Mon Sep 12 23:18:10 PDT 2016

The difference is you have the chinese knocking on your front door and are blocking them whereas you are willingly giving the secrets of your browsing across multiple sites to a single organisation whose CEO has links to the US DoD (arguably more damaging and interventionist than the chinese).
You will then be profiled and your future actions predicted and even influenced in order to protect the interests of the US MIC.
Nope, nothing to worry about from Cloudflare at all :D

My advice is: if an organsation touches Cloudflare then you shouldn't touch that organisation.