flexthismotherfucker

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Sep 12 22:31:37 PDT 2016

On 09/12/2016 11:24 PM, juan wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 23:09:55 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>>> 	Ddos attacks are exactly like terrorism. Carried by the same
>>> 	people...at the Department of False Flags.
>>
>> It muct be nice to have such simple answers to everything ;)
>
> 	You really got me Mirimir. We should thank the US military for
> 	cloudflare too. The internet really started to work a coupl of
> 	years ago, thanks of course, to cloudflare.

Don't get me wrong. I hate CloudFlare. It's fucking stupid to break
HTTPS security as MitM in order to protect clueless against DDoS. Clever
adversaries can takeover sites if their interaction with CloudFlare
isn't adequately secured. And I hate having to deal with their fucking
CAPTCHAs when I'm using Tor.

But as much as I hate US military, I don't delude myself that they're
the only assholes out there. Maybe the most resourceful assholes. And
the most arrogant assholes. But far from the only ones. It's the fucking
Chinese that seem to beat at every SSH server that I run :( But then
you'll say that it's just americunts pretending to be Chinsese ;)