WL: USA to elect Walking Dead Puppet Liar Woman as President

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Sep 12 02:34:51 PDT 2016

Assange's determination to seek personal vengeance against
Clinton without commensurate assault on Trump is vain imitationism,
even idolatrous of "strong man" predatory (sexual) behavior. Yes,
Putin plays the same autocratic gaming of the "helpless" people
titanism.

Although the sustained childish tantrum could wind up helping
Clinton in the same way Trump's and Putin's promotion of infantilism
in their beseeching crybabies does, aided by backroom martinets
flattering insecure putative royalty bred by momism.

Big egos of narcissism all too often lead to war when spoiled
amoral assholes gain control of armaments, secrets and leaks.

This is not to say Clinton is not a spoiled brat too, merely a female
corrupted by privilege bestowed by predatory males. Yes, this
applies to Queen Elizabeth, actually cosseted queens of all stripes,
except, of course, Queen, yodeler of  We Are The Champions,
led by Mercury traveling the universe, the only legitimate belter.