Free speech - front lines in Australia - [personal at bernardgaynor.com.au: Update: battle for free speech]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 11 23:03:16 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 08:13:57AM +0800, Nadine Earnshaw wrote:
> the bottom line is that assholes cant hide behind their vile and call
> it free speech and find protection

OK, to hear you, the examples by Bernard Gaynor - is the only "illegal"
thing he said, the quote you gave - i.e.
"I won't have my kids taught by homosexuals, and I'm not afraid to say
that publicly"

or is there something else he "said publicly" which you say the courts
should uphold as illegal "unprotected public speech"?

Thanks,
Zenaan