Cypherpunks Charter

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Sep 9 10:05:06 PDT 2016

On 9/9/16 7:42 AM, Razer wrote:

> On 09/08/2016 11:42 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
>> And why do you think it was unfair?
>
> Simply? Because you don't have the vaguest fucking idea where I've been
> or what I know. Troll.

None of that matters if you can't have a civil and coherent conversation.  You're the troll.  Let's recap:
> On 9/5/16 12:44 PM, Razer wrote:
>> On 09/05/2016 12:21 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
>>> Regardless of what Tim may or may not have wanted to happen in some or
>>> all cases, it doesn't say it in his signature, or in the manifesto.
>> He's saying it with his LIFE dude. Maybe you need to get one too?
>
> Do you think that you are clearly communicating?

Well, do you?  What does "He's saying it with his LIFE dude." mean?

> Do you suffer from some version of, as my friend used to say, "post 1960's perception disorder"?

Seems like a valid question at this point especially given the other half:

> Ps. I've met Tim in passing over my 40 year residence in the area. Never
> even knew of his significance you know?
>
> I don't know if you've ever been to Corralitos, so I'll tell you EXACTLY
> WHY he's "gone all hermit with a gun". When he moved up there it was
> outlaw land in Santa Cruz County. Gravel roads, NO BEEMERS, they didn't
> want to chip their car's paint and gravel is rough on suspension parts
> et al. Pot growers everywhere. Last Chance Road, north of Santa Cruz was
> another such place. Above Boulder Creek ditto. The office crowd didn't
> want to live up some slightly improved logging road.
>
> Fast forward 2 or 3 decades of unchecked gentrification in the Santa
> Cruz mountains. Now he's surrounded... by people just... like... you.
> That's why he owns a gun.

You say you are going to 'tell you EXACTLY WHY he's "gone all hermit with a gun"' and then ... you don't.  You say it has something
to do with gentrification.  That's not a why unless you've already established why someone should be deathly afraid and clutching
their gun because soccer moms are invading next door.

> Rr

sdw