My obsession with pigs [was: Re: Your obsession with Juan]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Sep 9 07:58:25 PDT 2016

On 09/08/2016 11:35 PM, Bastiani Fortress wrote:
> You are aware that, that a list is not moderated does not mean people
> cannot personally block you from their mail preferences, right?
>
> 5:01 AM, September 9, 2016, Cypher Piggie <oinker9003 at mail2tor.com>:
>
>          Fritz Wuehler
>          Juan. He's an asshole
>

>     yes he's an asshole. and a troll. and a USA loving US citizen.

I just spamcan all mail2tor at the server. No one I'd care to converse
with uses it anyway. Spamming it prolly doesn't do anything as the
originating IP is unknown, but it feels gooooood. Yeah yeah. I know.
That's part of PorkTroller's gig, to make mail2tor a little less useful
for everyone else, but nevertheless.

Rr